dimecres, 12 de desembre del 2007

Hopelessly Devoted

At this very moment, in the biotechnology laboratory, young Ivan is twenty-four years, nine months, four days, one hour and thirty-one minutes old. He often imagined there was an orchestra in his heart, music, heard it only by him except when his heart broke open and spilled out into the world.



"Guess mine is not the first heart broken,
my eyes are not the first to cry,
I'm not the first to know,
there's just no gettin' over you

Hello, I'm just a fool who's willing
to sit around and wait for you
But baby can't you see,
there's nothin' else for me to do

I'm hopelessly devoted to you"


I love Pushing Daisies!

5 comentaris:

oru_llona ha dit...

Bé, doncs firmarem....
Que sàpigues que demà la classe serà dura sense tu... també xerraré menys, jejeje! Ja t'explicaré.
Apa, vaig a fer el sopar que la family no hi és!

mOntse ha dit...

Aishhh se'm va passar del cap de baixar la serie! Ara mateix busco els dos primers capítols i els hi dono una ullada!!

Petons! ^^

a.m. ha dit...

quin gran descobriment, pushing daisies!!! ^^

amay ha dit...

I haven't seen it yet... but I'm sure your writing text will go fantastic!
good luck

Anònim ha dit...

en aquest parón guionistic em posaré a veure aquesta i la segona de Dexter
;)